Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday 2 October 2007

Five

I have not been tagged, but I think this is fun!

5 Things In My Handbag

· Wallet
· N95 and iPod
· A Cath Kidston ‘bubble rose’ cosmetic pouch. I heart Ms. Kidston.
· A little 2007 diary and a note book for list-making/appointment-keeping as I have a gold fish memory
· Oyster card for the unforeseen London-by-tube expeditions

5 Things In My Purse or Wallet

· Hardly any GBP
· One credit card and two debit cards
· Receipts in case I want to return my purchases
· Reebok Sports Club membership card for my ‘no-show’ pilates classes
· Photos of loved ones

5 Things In My Favourite Room [The Bedroom]

· My laptop
· Plants on my bed side tables; I love my plants
· Photos of Winnie and Cleo
· Seashells wind chime from Brighton
· My reliable heat-generator ie. the hubster; very crucial especially during these crisp + cold winter nights

5 Things I Would Like To Do

· Go for a two-week long beach holiday, a nearby Greek island perhaps?
· Have the ability to cat speak with Ninnie, Cleo and Ginster
· Be a great photographer
· Gain the trust and subsequently provide shelter to that stray cat sighted at Asda [it’s too cold out there to be on your own Kitty]
· Reduce time on internet and spend more time on other more important stuff

5 Things I’m Currently Doing

· Obssessing over Facebook
· Learning how to use the SLR [I use the term 'learning' very loosely here]
· Planning a short break somewhere near
· Avoiding household chores
· Waiting for a visit from Mr Stork

2 comments:

ZazaHardy said...

am i normal not to be obsessed over facebook?

you teach me eh?

Zaza

Anonymous said...

let's just put it this way; you should be 'glad' that you didnt succumb to FB like the rest of us weaklings/suckers.

but yes i can teach you the tricks of the trade.

*gleam in eyes + evil smirk*

tw