Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Wednesday 5 September 2007

For Aidan's Mama

How I Spent My One-Fleeting-Week Of Holiday At Home

1, Major cat therapy - enjoyed Winnie, Cleo and Ginger’s company.

2, Got acquainted and bonded with Ginger; I weally weally like her. My daily routine was: feed, clean cage + litter twice/three times a day, entertain her abit. She is really easy, not demanding, just a little too playful compared to what Mumsy is used to; Winnie + Cleo are too grown up [or too human-like?] to be messy and cat-like!

3, Met up with friends – new mummies [+ babies] who I have not met since they gave birth and friends I have not seen in a year. I miss that part of my life - going out with girlfriends after work for a good goss + girly giggle sesh over a nice meal.

4, Customary in-law visits.

5, Shopped for IK's birthday pressie [hope he likes it].

6, Quality time with Mumsy + Dadster.

7, Indulged in more food – further to my list earlier, I had tauhu bakar, O Brien’s chicken and crispy turkey triple decker sandwich, thosai, red rubies, tiramisu from Alexis and lots of yummy home cooked meals. Yessiree, I am fat-ter.

Although by end of my stay my sore throat tampered with my oily + spicy + hot food intake, I had to significantly reduce it much to my dismay. Such bad luck indeedy.

***

Presenting Ginger a.k.a. Tiny Terror to Winnie + Cleo

Apart from trying very hard to befriend Winnie + Cleo to the extent of terrorising them, Ginger truly is a lovely little furball. She also bears an uncanny resemblance to Cleo's tri-colour coat of fur.




I am missing those three stooges very much.

6 comments:

ZazaHardy said...

awwwwww... ginger's so cute! look at her face! a poser pulak tu! did she like the london double decker bus?

thanks for the post, and you have got to stop mentioning about the food back home! *jeling jealous*

wharfer, how come cuti kejap je eh? how's the throat now?

The Wharfer said...

a poser kan. haha, abit like aidan la. how is your cute little hero, still dropping things on floor and going 'jatuh'? was laughing so hard when i read how it backfired on 'mama' hehe.

yes she liked the bus cause it is the sort that has a spring and can be wound up and moves forward when released.

re mention of food, sowwy, but you are chef extraordinaire who cooks well, you need not be jealous really!

can you believe that i exhausted all 23 days of my annual leave already and its only september *sigh*

my throat is fine now, thanks for asking. bad timing betul la sakit when i was in msia haha!

btw, loved your doylies craft, they are so so so cantik.

ZazaHardy said...

the wharfer dear, if it was me who sakit tekak, i'd balun my way to the food backhome, reti masak ke tak, sakit tekak ke tak, makan je, coz you know the throat terkujat kejap je, after that it'll surely be ok! see how pelahap i am!

we're going to the UK for aidan's 1st birthday, next couple of weeks. reason: oma, opa, tante fi, om redza and baby ferran's all there. driving on thursday, coming back saturday. dont ask me. hardy likes to buat kerja gila like this. next time save some days to cuti cuti holland!

you can use doylies for so many things! and they're easy to get! you can do them too!!

(p.s: is it ok for me to link you up to my blogroll or you'd want your blog to be private?)

The Wharfer said...

yes i am normally like that, hentam saje [sakit belakang kira] but this time IK threatened to ignore me if i was whiny on the journey back. evil kan.

oooh you'll be in london ke? where does your sister+family reside? trip sounds like fun, spontaneous lah your hubster!

re blog link, not a problem.

ZazaHardy said...

evil IK! :P eheh.. sometimes evil dia means he loves you more.

yep hardy is so the spontaneous one.. unlike me, if i want something i'd think 10 times, unless they're really really good or worth it.

my sister lives in warwick. she's been there forever! married and now with a baby. my parents are currently with them, but we're bringing them back to NL with us, and hopefully my sister and family will join us for raya! yippeee!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.