Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday 7 August 2007

To Live A Cat's Life

How I yearn to be a pet-cat.

To wake up (late) to tummy rubs, cuddles and kisses
from doting owner who thinks the world of me.

The curtains are drawn to let the sunshine in
where you will find me sunning myself by the window-sill.

If it gets too hot I can curl up on the
soft velvety sofa amidst the fresh cushions for my daily kips.

Laze about the house and chew on owner's
favourite shoes, plants and cables and get away with it!

Go around looking adorable with my pink wet nose,
fluffy fur and cute paws.

Basically,
I eat, catnap, play, snooze, look cute with big round eyes,
nap some more, poopoo, snack, have a slumber siesta,
peepee, kip again and eat,
all day long.

More importantly, I won't have to go to work. Huzzah.

But wait.

I foresee one problem.

I really wouldn't want to have to lick my own bottom.

Yikes.

***

It has been a terrible Tuesday for me.

I am tired of going to work.

Despite the unappealing 'self-cleaning' involved,

I still think I want to be a kitty-kat.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have to remember...kitty kat do not shop...they are not soppaholic. hence, the life of a kitty kat will not suit u...at all (period).

hahaha...been in melaka for 3 straight days...tired. end of the month will be in segamat for another 3 straight days....then kelantan, then terengganu, then pahang, then KK then sarawak all over malaysia lah...ohhhh god...i hate travelling while working. i just wish i can go travelling (period). hehe

The Wharfer said...

Chincai the Jet-setter,

Who needs to shop when you have can have a beautiful coat of soft and shiny fur + soft padded paws. Clothes and shoes will be truly redundant!

Happy travelling!

ZazaHardy said...

seelinchai you're so right la! i wouldnt want to miss the sale and the jualan murah but i dont mind the stroking and the cuddles though...

we miss our cat jengga....

The Wharfer said...

Zaza, youre a shopaholic too huh. Where is Jengga?