Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Friday 1 June 2007

June brings Tulips, Lilies, Roses, Fills the Children's Hands with Posies

June has finally arrived. I don’t know about you but May seemed to have dragged on far too long for my liking. 1st June, finally.

Two weeks until I fly home. Home sweet home. Huzzah.

Despite wanting to be rid of May promptly, I'm a little wary of what the month of June may bring, work wise. It is already mid-year and yet, no sign of any ‘structure’. Instead, there is more chaos. And less support.

So what's new eh?

Let's not worry myself over this. Can't see it changing anytime soon. Let's focus on meeting all deadlines and getting work sorted by 14th June, for now.

Prepare a travel checklist. Start packing. Buy some pressies and chocs+crisps (Dadster texted for some). Enjoy the warm weather. Smell the sunshine.

Live a little.

Let's enjoy warm June and what it has to offer.

No comments: