Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Tuesday 6 March 2007

Here's to a Healthier Me

Deadlines met. Dinner sorted (hooray for leftovers). IK had a hair-cut appointment.

I had the evening all to myself. My only dilemma was where to spend it. It was between:

  • single knee, double leg curls, squats, lunges, stretching sesh (after weeks of missing classes thanks to back/chest pains and an unforgiving work schedule), or

  • sitting in a meeting room for two hours with strangers who speak incomprehensible camera jargons.

Not a difficult choice.

I really should have opted for the latter activity to find out about next field trip, but being a novice makes it more intimidating to attend the meeting all by my little ole self. That’s the problem with not having any (enough?) friends. I have to do most things on my own, or where possible, with IK. In this instance – IK’s company was not an option.

Ended up in Studio C. It was a good workout sesh, enjoyed the new routine - well chuffed with my selection.

Tomorrow, salsa!

No comments: